In this post we are sharing various tools which are helpful in helping students learn in much better & effiecient way and making learning fun and interactive.
Tools to make Learning Effective
- Khan Academy: Many teachers use this excellent collection of math, science, and finance lectures and quizzes to supplement their classroom materials.
- MangaHigh: MangaHigh offers teachers a wealth of resources for game-based learning in mathematics.
- FunBrain: If you’re looking for a great collection of educational games, look no further than FunBrain. On it, teachers can take advantage of fun tools for math and reading.
- Educreations: Educreations is an amazing online tool for the iPad that lets teachers (or students) create videos that teach a given topic. Perfect for studying or getting students to show off their knowledge.
- Animoto: Animoto makes it simple to create video-based lessons or presentations for the classroom and to share them with students or anyone else.
- Socrative: Available for computers, mobile devices, and tablets, this student response system engages students through games and exercises on any device they have on hand. Even better, teachers can easily assess student progress and track grades.
- Knewton: Adaptive learning has been a hot topic in recent months, and with Knewton it’s something that any teacher can access and use. The site personalizes online learning content for each student according to his or her needs.
- Kerpoof: On Kerpoof, students can get creative with their learning with games, interactive activities, drawing tools, and more that are both fun and educational.
- StudySync: With a digital library, weekly writing practice, online writing and peer reviews, Common Core assignments, and multimedia lessons available, this site is a fully-featured tool for teaching and learning that can be a big help in the classroom.
- CarrotSticks: On this site, teachers can take advantage of a wide range of math learning games, giving students practice while they have fun.
Keep in touch for more interesting topics 🙂
Happy Visiting !
Source :- GlobalDigitalCitizen.org